All our classes are kept small, never more than 10 in a mat class or 4 in an equipment class.
- Level 1 - For those new to Pilates or yoga or for anyone with an injury or mobility issues. The class will be at a slower pace with plenty of individual attention.
- Level 2 - For those who have some Pilates or yoga experience and without injury of mobility issues. The class will flow at a moderate pace.
- Level 3 - A higher level of strength and control is required for these classes. For those with a good level of fitness.
- Mixed ability - These classes are open to anyone.
- Healthy Backs - A class designed to strengthen and mobilise the back. Suitable for those with back problems and for those wanting to improve their back movement.
- Pilates barre - A Pilates class incorporating the best bits of ballet barre and Pilates. A class to tone, lift and stretch.
- Yoga retore - A class to release tension from the mind and body. Incorporating restorative yoga poses and mindful relaxation.
We recommend that if you haven't tried Pilates before you sign up for one of our starter packages which all include a 1:1 session. These individual sessions are designed to teach you the Pilates basics, help you understand your own body and give you the confidence to join one of our small group classes.
Our timetable is evolving and we hope to run more classes soon. If you have a class you would like to see on our timetable please email with your suggestions.